About the vacancy
We are currently looking for a part-time junior-mid applications mobile developer who can design, build, test and deploy native mobile applications on multiple platforms including but not limited to iOS and Android. The candidate will form part of a team responsible for designing, building and maintaining innovative web based applications within the social networking sector. The ideal candidate should possess knowledge in native mobile development and should be up to speed with the latest UX trends for the most widely used mobile platforms.
- Maintain current native mobile applications.
- Follow Apple iOS and Android coding standards and best practices.
- Follow Apple iOS and Android user experience trends and guidelines on various mobile devices.
- Write Unit tests for new and existing features.
- Design and build modular code which can be re-used by both platforms.
- Generation of appropriate documentation, requirements and design documents.
- Coordinate with other team members to leverage shared services and modules.
- Experience in native mobile application development for Android and/or iOS (Swift or Objective-C)
- Knowledge and experience in consuming RESTful web services
- Ability to deploy and track mobile applications in their respective app stores
- Knowledge in mobile application security
- Experience with consuming RESTful APIs
- Experience with dealing with Push Notifications
- Published or work-in-progress apps which can be demoed
- Team player
- Positive attitude and energy
About the Company
Scheduit is a young, dynamic and innovative IT company based in Malta. As a company, our mission is to use latest technology to make business networking simple for professionals around the world.
Scheduit already serves clients in the UK, Continental Europe, and the USA and has been featured on Yahoo! Finance, Daily Herald, USA Today, and other international media. Our team are passionate about their work and includes leaders who have contributed to respected publications like TechCrunch and Tech.eu.
We operate a flat structure where every employee’s work and opinion is valued. Being able to work in a team, being open to learning and having a can-do attitude are traits that we value highly. We believe that a happy employee is a productive employee and this is why we offer market leading incentives to our staff.
How to apply
Those interested are to send a CV to ak[AT]scheduit.com. We shall reply to everyone, even if we don’t seem like a good fit.